Become A Member
Community Links Bromley, is a membership organisation and values all of its 200+ member organisations. Membership of Community Links Bromley is open to charities, voluntary organisations and community groups, statutory organisations, and individuals that operate for the benefit of the people and community in the London Borough of Bromley.
What benefits are on offer?
- Discounted fees for events/ training
- Participation in CLB’s skill share programme
- Opportunity to influence CLB as a voting member at the AGM
- Fundraising support
- Access to our networks
- Weekly e-bulletins highlighting local and national news and events
- Opportunity to publicise your organisation in our weekly e-bulletins
- Volunteer Centre support (including recruitment and good practice advice)
To register your interest in becoming a member, please click here.