National Events August 2011
Archivesback to top
The London Leadership and Management Advisory Service
Are you the chief executive or managing director of a small or medium sized social enterprise?
- Do you need expert support to develop your leadership and management skills?
- Do you want support to effectively build up the organisation and ensure its financial sustainability?
- Want to get up to a £1,000 grant to improve your leadership skills in the areas of strategic management, building up the business, and employee engagement?
If the answer is yes, then read on. SEL is working with the SFA to support organisations get up to a 50% bursary of up to £1000 towards training costs for the MD or chief executive of social enterprises.
Visit www.exemplas.com/LMAS to register your interest. The programme is available for a limited time only.
Understanding social enterprise programme (USE)
The next training programme starts on the 9th August and you can attend all three days for the ILM accreditation, or tap into the one-day workshops depending on your needs. The USE programme will cover:
- Day 1 – introduction to social enterprise
- Day 2 – organisational and legal structures
- Day 3 – financial management and support services
If you would like more information or would like to register for one of the days, please contact Helen on Helen@sel.org.ukback to top
Date: Thursday 25 August
Venue: Local Government House, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HZ
We have all heard talk of the move to local – but is it just that? To help you find out what local action should mean for your organisation’s campaigns effort, tap into how local government thinks, with a panel of experts including Emily Robinson, head of public affairs at the Local Government Association, and John Dickson-Lilley, National Autistic Society's public affairs manager, who manages campaigns for its 100 local supporter-led branches.back to top