Archivesback to top
Personalisation has been hailed as one of the most important recent innovations in adult social care - enabling individuals to have choice and control over the services they receive. But many community and voluntary organisations, while welcoming the concept, are struggling to know how to practically engage with the Personalisation agenda.
In response to this need, Ryder-Cheshire Volunteers are hosting a Personalisation Conference at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Birmingham on Wednesday 21st September 2011.
If you have been charged with transforming your organisation’s services, or are wondering where to start, or want to meet other organisations who have successfully developed services, or quiz the country’s leading experts on Personalisation, this event may be for you.
Sessions will be led by the some of the country’s top speakers and developers of Personalisation, including:
- Martin Routledge, Programme Manager, Think Local Act Personal Partnership
- Claudia Wood, Head of Public Services and Welfare, DEMOS
- Sharon Allen, CEO, Skills for Care
- Personal budgets
- Developing chargeable services
- Creating a social enterprise
- Cultural change
- The impact of Personalisation on my life
Please email Rachel Chai for information about how to book firstname.lastname@example.org