- The London Leadership and Management Advisory Service – Up to £1000 grant available
- 5th Annual Charity IT Conference
Archivesback to top
- Are you the chief executive, managing director or senior director of a small or medium sized social enterprise?
- Do you need expert support to develop your leadership and management skills?
- Do you want support to effectively grow the organisation and ensure its financial sustainability?
- Want to get up to a £1,000 grant to improve your leadership skills in the areas of strategic management, growing the business, and employee engagement?
If the answer is yes, then read on. SEL is working with the SFA to support organisations get up to a 50% bursary of up to £1000 towards training costs for the MD, chief executive or senior director of social enterprises. Visit www.exemplas.com/LMAS to register your interest. The programme is available for a limited time only. If you are interested and would like further information, please contact: Mei Hui (firstname.lastname@example.org) Telephone 020 7033 2642 or visit the programme website www.exemplas.com/LMAS for further information and to download an application form.back to top
Date: Monday 21 November, Central London
With speakers from IBM, the Salvation Army, Sue Ryder Care, the International Red Cross, Water Aid and many more, delegates can be confident of returning to their charity more informed on the latest concepts and better positioned to understand and advise.
Please note that the conference regularly sells-out, so I hope the discount for bookings made by 14 October will encourage you to reserve your place early. For the full programme and to book visit www.civilsociety.co.uk/it2011 or phone 020 7819 1200.
The 5th Annual Charity IT Conference is designed for the person in your organisation with overall responsibility for IT strategy and delivery. Plus non-IT specialists - chief executives, finance directors, fundraisers, trustees – who have a remit for IT but can often find it tough to keep up with the pace of progress. Book your place today