Who We Work With
Community Link Bromley (CLB) represents Bromley’s voluntary sector on the following Bromley partnerships:
- Bromley Health and Wellbeing Board
- Bromley Safer Neighbourhood Board
- Bromley Economic Partnership
- Bromley Adults Safeguarding Board
- Bromley Adult Learning Board
- Borough Officers Strategic Partnership Forum
- Borough Resilience Forum
- Bromley Voluntary Sector Trust
We also support specific initiatives for example, the CLB Chief Executive is one of five Directors of the Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE) Community Interest Company. This organisation holds the contract for Bromley Well as well as the Connect Well Bromley social prescribing service.
CLB's Chief Executive is also the Chair of South London Council for Voluntary Service Partnership – a 6 borough charity which encourages bulk buying efficiencies and shares resources and best practice.
Voluntary Sector Strategic Network
CLB facilitate and support the Voluntary Sector Strategic Network (VSSN). The VSSN is responsible for leading on ‘voice and representation’ on health and social care issues in the borough. The VSSN was formed in 2006.
- VSSN terms of reference
- Membership list with contact details
- Past Powerpoint presentation about the VSSN
For further information about the VSSN, please contact Alex Doust or call 020 8315 1902.
Networks we support
- Bromley Children and Families Voluntary Sector Forum. This network, Chaired by Helen Dyer, represents over 250 groups in the borough of Bromley. More information at their website or email them: CharityAdmin@bcfforum.org
- Out in Bromley. LGBTQ* network set up in summer 2018 by a group of LGBTQ volunteers, supported by Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich MIND, the Metro Charity and Community Links Bromley. This group seeks to influence service provision within Bromley borough. For more information contact email@example.com
*Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered and Queer.