Bromley and Lewisham Covid-19 Giving Scheme
We are pleased to announce that Community Links Bromley, in partnership with Blueprint for All, has received funding to administer a new grants scheme in the new year. Funded by the Big Lottery Fund’s COVID-19 Response Programme (the “Programme”), the aim is to support organisations to continue to deliver vital services to people and communities affected by COVID-19. In particular, the Programme will:
- Fund activities supporting people and communities affected by COVID-19; and
- Help organisations overcome any acute financial difficulties they’re facing because of the crisis.
The Programme will focus on:
- Organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis;
- Organisations providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis; and
- Organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
The Scheme will provide onward grant funding (with a maximum value of £20,000) to Grant Recipients to deliver projects, which may include funding for salaries and overheads.
- Grants will support people most at risk of COVID-19 and organisations most negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Specific local priorities have been identified and will include older people, disability groups including mental health and people with long-term health conditions, BAME groups, domestic violence, vulnerable families, and children, and those pushed into crisis.
- Grants will also support organisations which connect communities through local activity such as volunteering and building capacity and infrastructure of community groups.
Please read the guidance document and FAQs before applying:
- Guidance document
- FAQs document (updated 26.01.22)
- Template grant offer letter for grant recipients and Terms and Conditions schedule
To view the application form questions please click here
Applications are now open and will close at 23:59 on 14th February 2022.
To apply, click the button below or follow this link: https://communitylinksbromley.awardsplatform.com
We will be holding two workshops to discuss the criteria for making an application and all the information you need to be able to make a successful bid.
Click on either of the links below to sign up for one of the workshops:
Alongside the workshop, we are running one to one sessions for 15 minutes at a time on the 7th February from 10am – 12pm and the 9th of February from 3pm – 5pm. If you would like to attend one of these sessions to discuss your drafted application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a session.