Applications to this Scheme are now closed
We are pleased to announce that Community Links Bromley, in partnership with Blueprint for All, has received funding to administer a new grants scheme in the new year. Funded by the Big Lottery Fund’s COVID-19 Response Programme (the “Programme”), the aim is to support organisations to continue to deliver vital services to people and communities affected by COVID-19. In particular, the Programme will:
- Fund activities supporting people and communities affected by COVID-19; and
- Help organisations overcome any acute financial difficulties they’re facing because of the crisis.
The Programme will focus on:
- Organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis;
- Organisations providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis; and
- Organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
The Scheme will provide onward grant funding (with a maximum value of £20,000) to Grant Recipients to deliver projects, which may include funding for salaries and overheads.
- Grants will support people most at risk of COVID-19 and organisations most negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Specific local priorities have been identified and will include older people, disability groups including mental health and people with long-term health conditions, BAME groups, domestic violence, vulnerable families, and children, and those pushed into crisis.
- Grants will also support organisations which connect communities through local activity such as volunteering and building capacity and infrastructure of community groups.