Bromley Social Prescribing
Connect Well Bromley
Funded by Bromley NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), the aim of the project is to support the health and wellbeing of older people and their carers in Bromley by providing more joined up care, both medical and non-medical.
The project sits within the broader umbrella of a move towards more integrated care provision by all sectors in Bromley. More information on what this means in practice can be found at the Bromley NHS CCG website.
The pilot phase, from April 2017, focusses on services for older people, the elderly frail and their carers.
Download Connect Well Bromley flier (pdf 197KB).
Connect Well Bromley Referral Database
To support professionals working towards more integrated care, we're developing a database of non-medical services/activities provided by Bromley voluntary and community groups which is accessible on the internet.
- The database – Connect Well Bromley - allows registered referrers to select services and make direct referrals for their clients
- Referrers complete a simple “prescription” for the client which is emailed direct to the service provider. The service provider then follows up directly with the client by phone, email or visit
- So we can safely refer individuals to a service and provide consistent levels of service, registered referrers and service providers are asked to sign up to some terms and conditions of use
- If required, support is available free of charge, from Community Links Bromley for organisations who want to work towards fulfilling the terms and conditions
- We keep records of referrals for evaluation purposes.
If you'd like to register your services/activities on the database please contact Sue Potter at Community Links Bromley.
Sue Potter, Database Administrator, Community Links Bromley, 020 8315 2563 firstname.lastname@example.org