Bromley Volunteer Awards 2019
Say thank you to your amazing volunteers
Volunteers' Week takes place every year June 1st - 7th.
As part of this national celebration Community Links Bromley will be hosting Bromley’s 12th Awards Ceremony on June 11th 2019, recognising the value that local volunteers bring to our communities.
This is a great opportunity for local organisations to recognise the time and commitment made by volunteers across Bromley borough.
Organisations are invited to nominate their volunteers in 8 different categories.
Please complete the nomination forms (word doc) below and return to Diane Diamond, Head of Volunteering, Community Links Bromley, Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations: Wednesday 17th April 2019, 12 noon.
- Making a Difference - Volunteers are essential for ensuring that the activities and services offered by organisations offer quality and positive outcomes.
- Young Volunteers – Volunteers who are aged 21 or under.
- Outstanding Commitment – This may be a commitment of time, particular skills/experiences or a commitment beyond what might be expected.
- Supporting a Community – Many people volunteer in an informal way, helping neighbours or particular sections of our communities.
- Supporting the Work of an Organisation – Volunteers who give their time to administration, planning and a range of different background activities.
- Team of Volunteers – a group of 3 or more people who volunteer as a united and cohesive team.
- Trustee Award – An award to show the commitment to the strategic development of an organisation.
- Sports Award – Volunteers that increase local residents’ involvement in sport or go above and beyond expectations.
New this year - Award for Volunteer Managers
Local volunteers are also invited to nominate their Volunteer Manager/Supervisor. Our research shows that a positive volunteering experience can have a great impact on the lives of volunteers, improving self-confidence and making new friends and acquaintances. A good Volunteer Manager/Supervisor should be recognised for creating a volunteering programme that ensures volunteers receive that positive volunteering experience.
Deadline for all nominations: Wednesday 17th April 2019, 12 noon.
If you have any queries please call Diane on 020 8315 1905 or email email@example.com