Our Volunteering Advisers work closely with local groups looking for volunteers and can guide you through the process of identifying the most suitable role for you.
Appointments are currently via phone/online and are typically available between 9am to 5pm, Tuesday to Thursday.
To book an appointment, call 0208 315 1930 or email our Volunteer Service Co-ordinator, Diane Diamond, at email@example.com.
What to expect from an appointment:
Appointments last approximately 30 minutes
You don't need to bring anything with you
We will support you through thinking about:
- what type of activity you would like to undertake
- who or what would you like to support
- the level of commitment you are able to make
- what you want to get out of your volunteering
- what skills and experiences you have to give
- what training you would like to undertake
An account will be set up for you with our on-line volunteer recruitment tool
You will be helped to identify roles that suit you and to express an interest
You will be given the contact telephone numbers of organisations you have expressed an interest in volunteering with
If you've booked an appointment and need to cancel, please call 0208 315 1930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.