COVID-19 Employment Law workshop
Thursday 13 August 2020
10:15 to 11:30
Join us for our upcoming COVID-19 employment law workshop with speakers from Thackray Williams Solicitors! The workshop will cover:
- Bringing furlough arrangements to an end
- Redundancy consultation exercises
- Practicalities of returning to the workplace – risk assessments, health and safety and other considerations
Thackray Williams LLP is a leading, progressive law firm, serving London and the South of England, and is included in The Legal 500, a listing of the top 500 law firms in the UK. The firm provide a full range of legal services from offices in Bromley, Sevenoaks, West Wickham and London. Thackray William's client base is wide-ranging, from private individuals to property developers, manufacturers, banks, builders and retailers, housing associations, professional services firms and charities.
- Sarah Wilkinson - an Associate in the Employment Team at Thackray Williams. She has a wealth of experience from both the private and public sectors and advises on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. Whether it is strategic employment advice or risk management, Sarah adds value from the outset and acts as a principal adviser to individuals as well as commercial clients from a broad range of business sectors.
- Lisa Rothon - a Solicitor in the Employment Team at Thackray Williams. She completed her training contract with the firm and qualified into the Employment Team almost three years ago. Lisa advises both commercial and individual clients on all aspects of employment law ranging from day-to-day matters such as disciplinary & grievances procedures to redundancy, unfair dismissals and discrimination both prior to litigation and in relation to cases in the Employment Tribunal. She also drafts and reviews contractual documentation and settlement agreements.
This workshop is suitable for trustees, managers and co-ordinators as well as staff.