As the Volunteer Centre for the London Borough of Bromley, Community Links Bromley provides support to volunteer-involving organisations and provides volunteering advice for residents.
- We can support you through offering volunteer management advice and promoting your organisation's volunteer roles via our online volunteer database.
- We deliver bitesize volunteer management workshops/training throughout the year
- We deliver volunteer management forums, where you will have the opportunity to network with other Volunteer Managers, share ideas and best practice.
- We host an annual volunteer awards ceremony to celebrate Bromley's volunteers. Click here to see the Award winners and highlights of the 2022 Volunteer Awards ceremony. Details of the 2023 volunteer awards will be available in January 2023.
- We will be hosting volunteer involvement fairs – this will be a combination of on-line and face to face. These fairs are a perfect way for organisations to meet potential volunteers.
For forums, training, workshops, and fairs - check out our event calendar for future dates.
Click on the relevant link below to find support and information for your volunteer-involving organisation.
- Reach Volunteering guide on How to recruit volunteers with skills
- Government guidance on enabling safe and effective volunteering during coronavirus (COVID-19) here (for organisations)
- NCVO briefing paper: Volunteering in England during COVID-19
Volunteer Management Toolkit launched by Get Out Get Active, in partnership with Volunteering Matters; toolkit provides organisations with a step-by-step guide to building and inclusive and accessible volunteer programme.
Understanding local patterns of volunteer activity during COVID-19 (research paper)
This research, commissioned by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and conducted by The Young Foundation, seeks to improve understanding of the ways in which volunteers were mobilised at local authority levels in England during the COVID-19 pandemic, with the overarching aim to support future policy development on volunteering.
Help us improve our services to volunteer involving organisations
For several years CLB has hosted Bromley's Volunteer Co-ordinators' Network which is a forum for individuals who recruit, supervise or manage volunteers.
CLB wants to review this forum to ensure it still meets the needs of its members and we would really appreciate it if you could complete this short survey:
Your input could make a difference to how the Network is structured in the future and the subject matters that are discussed and shared.
If you have any queries e-mail email@example.com.