Voluntary sector webinar: Negotiating Property Leases - what you need to know
Wednesday 18 November 2020
10:00 to 12:00
Community Links Bromley has teamed up with leading property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation, to offer an interactive webinar on managing and negotiating leases for non-profit organisations in Bromley on 18th November..
The event will cover:
- simplifying the legal jargon commonly used in leases under English Law
- the lease process and how to negotiate the right lease for your organisation
- different types of agreement – lease vs license
- how to recognise and manage common risks in lease negotiations
- guidelines to follow when reviewing or terminating your lease
The morning will include a presentation, an open question and answer session and the opportunity for four organisations to seek confidential advice in a one to one clinic with experts.
Places are limited and we anticipate that it will fill up very quickly. Early booking is recommended.
Book your place here (on Eventbrite)
Community Links Bromley in partnership with the Ethical Property Foundation