deafPLUS 'Living with hearing loss' classes (Jan/Feb)
Wednesday 13 January 2021
16:00 to 17:00
deafPLUS’ weekly ONLINE classes offer a chance to explore hearing loss in a friendly, supportive and informal online environment.
These classes last for 1 hour and take place once a week for 7 weeks. The classes are absolutely FREE to anyone who is living in the UK with a hearing loss.
Living with Hearing Loss classes offer:
- Lipreading ‘taster’ sessions, to give you a feel for the basics and a solid foundation to build on.
- Information about the latest advances in technology.
- A chance to learn how to manage your hearing loss with others who are similarly affected.
- Information about what support is available.
- A chance to explore hearing loss as a loss process and to share that experience with others.
2 Classes Starting January 2021
Wednesdays, 13th January to 24th February from 4pm to 5pm.
Thursdays, 14th January to 25th February from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
1 Class Starting February 2021
Thursday 3rd February to 17th March from 4pm to 5pm.
This class is delivered via Zoom. Once registered, you will be sent a direct link so that you can join the class using any smartphone or personal computer. No need to download the app.
To register your interest or to join one of the classes, please email Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.