Funding workshop: London Sport Addressing Youth Isolation Fund
Friday 29 January 2021
14:00 to 15:00
Come join us for a short workshop on the new London Sport Addressing Youth Isolation Fund at 2pm on 29th January via Zoom.
London Sport has set up the Addressing Youth Isolation Fund to identify how physical activity can be used to reduce isolation in young people (aged 14-19) especially during challenging periods of life. London Sport wants to see how physical activity can support young people who may be feeling isolated due to challenges like lockdown, school transitions, relocation, or separation from loved ones. The Fund opens for applications on 1 February.
London Sports wants to identify:
- How can physical activity enhance services supporting young people during challenging periods of their life?
- What role can physical activity have in preventing isolation in young people?
- What role can physical activity have in tackling isolation in young people?
- When using physical activity, what is required to reduce isolation in young people?
In addition to the four questions above, the project proposal should be:
- Focused on 14-19 year olds
- Involves young people in design
- COVID-19 safe
- 'Delivered’ for a minimum of 30 weeks
- Value for money
Book your place here on Eventbrite.