Everyday Property Management in a COVID-19 World
Thursday 25 March 2021
11:00 to 12:30
Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation. is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Community Links Bromley.
In this informative, accessible webinar run by EPF’s experienced surveyors and property advisers, we will cover the basics of premises management and you will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand what you need from your property, so you can make informed decisions to keep your team, volunteers & beneficiaries safe
- Recognise and understand how to manage the risks involved in managing property in a time of Covid
- Assess whether money can be saved and maybe income generated
- Understand the principles of effective maintenance management
- Know more about what makes a ‘greener’ workplace