Bromley Mencap: Half-term family fun
Thursday 18 February 2021
10:00 to 14:00
Supporting families with additional needs
Join Bromley Mencap's interactive Zoom sessions during the school holidays.
The Children's Wellbeing Service has organised free online family workshops over the February half term for families with additional needs. For more details, take a look at the flyer here.
- Fingerprint Art - Thursday 18th February at 10am or 2pm
- Science Show - Thursday 18th February from 4pm
- Biggin Hill Memorial Museum Fun - Wednesday 17th February from 11am
There is also an opportunity to learn about different reptile species over four weeks during a virtual family reptile club with Essex Reptile Encounters. Click here for flyer.
Finally, the Children's Wellbeing Service has also organised three crafty 'Sibling Hangouts' for children who have a sibling with additional needs.
Either attend Tuesdays or Thursdays on the dates below:
- Option one - Tuesday 9th, 16th and 23rd March at 4.15pm
- Option two - Thursday 11th, 18th and 25th March at 4.15pm
Please attend all three workshops if possible. More information here.
All these sessions can be booked by emailing email@example.com