||LBB event: Information Session for Parents/Carers of children birth to five with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
This session is an opportunity to meet a panel of representatives from the Children, Education and Families Service, together with Colleagues from the Voluntary Sector.
Date and time: 8th March 2021, 1.30 pm
Remote Access via Zoom
Panel members will include:
- Susan Gainsford - Lead for Early Years SEN Advisory Team
- Kay Moore - Parent Participation Officer, SEN and Disability Service
- Paula Hollywood - Local Offer Development Officer
- Sue Card - SEN Advisory Teams , Children, Education and Families
- Pip Rastall - SEND Director, Your Voice in Health and Social Care
- Helen Dyer - Children & Families Voluntary Sector Forum & CASPA (Children on the Autistic Spectrum Parent’s Association)
- Jasmine Berry - Bromley Mencap
- Bernadette Wyse - Bromley Children’s Project
Parent/Carer Participants for the session will be limited to 25
If you wish to register your interest to join the session, please complete the registration section in the event flyer here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer