Headway SELNWK: Carers & Family Group
Thursday 04 November 2021
19:00 to 21:00
Headway SELNWK will be joined by John Ling, the Chair of our Board of Trustees and Nurse Consultant - Brain Injury/Neurovascular Teams Kings College NHS Foundation Trust.
It's that time again for Headway’s Carers & Family Group on Zoom which you can access either via your computer, laptop, IPAD, Smartphone or if you prefer you can join from your mobile or landline.
This is your chance to:
- have your voice heard whilst connecting with others who support individuals with an acquired brain injury (ABI).
- tell us what you think about how Headway SELNWK have been supporting it's members and their families - you!
- explore further ways that Headway SELNWK can support you going forward
- get involved in shaping what that support looks like
- be part of a Carers & Family Board
Join and share your ideas with Headway SELNWK. This is your meeting to shape how you collectively feel will work best for you. From the day and time of the meeting, how often you meet to how you want the meetings run. Family members are welcome as are those living with an Acquired Brain Injury whilst accompanying Carers & family members.
This Carers & Family Group is open to all families living with Acquired Brain Injury in the family, you do not need to be a current member of Headway SELNWK.
You have the chance to ask two of Headway’s Directors - Tony Hart, Director of Strategy & Business and Tricia Reilly Director of Communications & Community Engagement any question you have about Headway SELNWK and share any comments or observations.
View the Carers and Family group image here
Meeting details are below:
Topic: Headway SELNWK Carers & Family Group
Time: First Thursday every month 7-9 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 920 5387 2962
One tap mobile
- +442080806592,,92053872962# United Kingdom
- +443300885830,,92053872962# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
- +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
- +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
- +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
- +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acg6fMc7fI
Any issues connecting or if you want to discuss anything please contact Tricia, Headway SELNWK’s Director of Communications & Community Engagement, on 07817 951 055 or 0203 058 1013 or email her at email@example.com.