ICS strategy development webinar for local people and VCSE
Friday 29 September 2023
14:30 to 16:30
ICS strategy development webinars for local people and people working in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector.
NHS South East London would like to invite you to join them for their latest webinars as they continue to develop their strategic priority areas as part of their ICS strategy. The five strategic priority areas are prevention and wellbeing, early years, children’s and young people’s mental health, adults’ mental health and primary care and people with long term conditions.
- Friday 29 September 2023, 2:30 - 4:30pm - the link to join the session will sent out the day before the webinar.
- Monday 2 October 2023, 6 - 8pm - the link to join the session will sent out the Friday before the webinar.
The webinar follows on from the webinars NHS South East London held in November and the publication of the strategic priority areas earlier in the year.
The purpose of the webinar is to:
- Update you on the strategy development process
- Listen to what you think is important and the outcomes that we need to achieve in each strategic priority area
- Highlight the activity already taking place