The Prime Minister announced a National Lockdown on 4th January. Find out what you can and cannot do here.
Follow this link to Coronavirus Guidance for Londoners.
If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot:
Download Bromley Council's Covid-19 Signposting and Advice poster
Click here for government guidance on safe and effective volunteering during the coronavirus pandemic.
Support for organisations
- Visit our resources page for links to support organisations through Covid-19
- Department for Health and Social Care's (DHSC) Winter Plan for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- One Bromley’s response to Covid-19, ‘Caring for you in Bromley’
- One Bromley’s ‘COVID-19: SEL System Recovery Plan’
- Good Thinking for guidance on supporting employees' mental health here
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Phone 0300 330 9039 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.