This page was last updated in April 2022. Please note, the UK government advises that there are now no COVID-19 restrictions in the UK.
The government has published its plan for removing the remaining legal restrictions while protecting people most vulnerable to COVID-19 and maintaining resilience. Read the COVID-19 Response: Living with COVID-19.
- Government guidance for people with symptoms of a respiratory infection including COVID-19, or a positive test result for COVID-19 here.
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread here
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
- Download Bromley Council's Covid-19 Signposting and Advice poster
- A collection of free picture stories and illustrated guides to support people with learning disabilities and autism through the coronavirus pandemic, from 'Beyond Words', here
- Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot
- Collection of Covid-19 related resources for VCSE sector organisations here
If you’re over 18 and live in south east London, you can book your Covid vaccine appointment now. Book here
- More vaccine information and resources here
- Government guidance on enabling safe and effective volunteering during coronavirus (COVID-19) here
Support for organisations
- Visit our resources page for links to support organisations through Covid-19
- One Bromley’s response to Covid-19, ‘Caring for you in Bromley’
- One Bromley’s ‘COVID-19: SEL System Recovery Plan’
- Good Thinking for guidance on supporting employees' mental health here
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Freephone 0808 278 7898 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.
- Emerging from lockdown and returning to work (.pdf, Aug 2020, courtesy Thackray Williams Solicitors)
- Bromley VCS Recovery Plan template (.pdf, Aug 2020)
- Bromley Covid-19 Outbreak Control Plan (.pdf, Aug 2020)
- (revised) CLB Covid-19 Return to Work guide (pdf. Sept 2020)
(please note: the above documents are historic; please refer to the latest government guidelines regarding certain elements)
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of children and young people in London (.pdf, March 2021, London Assembly Health Committee)
- Making your workplace COVID-secure during the coronavirus pandemic – Health and Safety Executive (HSE) article
- Charity Retail Association ‘Charity Shop Reopening Pack’ here
- NCVO guidance for Coronavirus and your Organisation here
- NACVA's Resource Hub - guidance and advice to support VCSE's through COVID-19 here
- NCVO article on 'Managing COVID risk' here
- London Sport's 'Return to sport and physical activity' guidance here
- Guidance for the safe use of places of worship and special religious services and gatherings during the pandemic here
- Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities here
- A collection of useful guides, links and downloadable assets to prepare for a safe re-opening here (Open Bromley)
- ‘Mapping Young London: A view into young Londoners after a year in lockdown’ here (Partnership for Young London)
- ACAS webpage - Long COVID advice for employers and employees
- Covid-19 guidance for care staff supporting adults with learning disabilities and autistic adults here
- Guidance for providers of supported living settings during coronavirus (Covid-19) here
- 'Caring in company: a pre-Covid snapshot of day centres in south London' here (.pdf, King's College London, June 2021)
Guidance on protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings for children during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak here
- Guidance to help with running your charity during the pandemic here
- Guidance on how to claim for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme here
- Guidance on NHS Test and Trace in the workplace here
- Download a template if you're claiming for 16 or more employees through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme here
COVID-19 vaccination: guide for employers here
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for the charity sector