The government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021’, setting out the roadmap out of the current lockdown for England.
- National Lockdown guidelines here.
- Summary poster of Stay at Home guidance here
- Follow this link to Coronavirus Guidance for Londoners.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
- Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot:
- Download Bromley Council's Covid-19 Signposting and Advice poster
- Newsshopper insert - COVID-19 Vaccinations in Bromley
- Guidance on NHS Test and Trace in the workplace here
Event: Covid vaccination programme in Bromley, 10 March 2021 3-4pm.
Please note: you will be contacted by the NHS when it is your turn to be vaccinated
Click here for government guidance on safe and effective volunteering during the coronavirus pandemic.
Support for organisations
- Visit our resources page for links to support organisations through Covid-19
- Department for Health and Social Care's (DHSC) Winter Plan for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- One Bromley’s response to Covid-19, ‘Caring for you in Bromley’
- One Bromley’s ‘COVID-19: SEL System Recovery Plan’
- Good Thinking for guidance on supporting employees' mental health here
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Phone 0300 330 9039 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.