The government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021’, setting out the roadmap out of the current lockdown for England.
Step 2 Covid restrictions posters (12 April) here
- Cornavirus restrictions here.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
- Download Bromley Council's Covid-19 Signposting and Advice poster
- Newsshopper insert - COVID-19 Vaccinations in Bromley
- Guidance on NHS Test and Trace in the workplace here
- Public Health COVID-19 Community update (Week 4) here
- A collection of free picture stories and illustrated guides to support people with learning disabilities and autism through the coronavirus pandemic, from 'Beyond Words', here
- Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot
Please note: you will be contacted by the NHS when it is your turn to be vaccinated
Click here for NAVCA's summary of the new 'Volunteering during COVID-19' government guidance
Support for organisations
- Visit our resources page for links to support organisations through Covid-19
- One Bromley’s response to Covid-19, ‘Caring for you in Bromley’
- One Bromley’s ‘COVID-19: SEL System Recovery Plan’
- Good Thinking for guidance on supporting employees' mental health here
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Freephone 0808 278 7898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.