Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and guidance
The government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response - Autumn and Winter Plan 2021’ setting out plans for autumn and winter 2021/22 in England.
- Coronavirus: What you need to know (London City Hall)
- Guidance on how to stay safe and help prevent the spread from 19 July here
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
- Download Bromley Council's Covid-19 Signposting and Advice poster
- A collection of free picture stories and illustrated guides to support people with learning disabilities and autism through the coronavirus pandemic, from 'Beyond Words', here
- Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot
News on self-isolation being eased for fully vaccinated adults in step 4 here
- Collection of Covid-19 related resources for VCSE sector organisations here
- Resources for raising awareness about COVID Pass fraud here
If you’re over 18 and live in south east London, you can book your Covid vaccine appointment now. Book here
- More vaccine information and resources here
- Government guidance on enabling safe and effective volunteering during coronavirus (COVID-19) here
Support for organisations
- Visit our resources page for links to support organisations through Covid-19
- One Bromley’s response to Covid-19, ‘Caring for you in Bromley’
- One Bromley’s ‘COVID-19: SEL System Recovery Plan’
- Good Thinking for guidance on supporting employees' mental health here
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Freephone 0808 278 7898 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.