Stay safe and follow the guidance. If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
Download and share Bromley Council's NHS testing poster here.
Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Volunteering
- Download Bromley Council's FAQs on providing volunteer assistance here
- Government advice on how to help safely here
Vulnerable and need assistance?
If you do not have anyone to help you, especially if you are over 70, please let Bromley Council know by filling in this ‘Request Assistance’ form.
If you know of someone who has no other means of help and cannot contact the Council online, please pass onto them the Bromley Council COVID-19 Assistance helpline: 020 8313 4484
Government support: If you have a medical condition that makes you extremely vulnerable to coronavirus, register for help and support from the government here.
Support for organisations
- How can the voluntary sector adapt to the new normal - download this useful toolkit on VCS planning in Bromley
- For NCVO guidance for Coronavirus and your Organisation, click here
- To view our latest e-bulletins, including COVID-19 funding oportunities, click here
- Visit NACVA's Resource Hub for guidance and advice to support VCSE's through COVID-19 here
- Guidance from The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI) on how trustees can host and chair virtual meetings here.
- Q&A with Charity Digital on remote working here.
- GDPR guidance from Hope & May here.
- Update from Superhighways on what resources your organisation can use for remote working here.
Health and Wellbeing
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Phone 0300 330 9039 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.