Stay safe and follow the guidance.
If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, contact NHS Test and Trace and stay at home.
Donate to our emergency COVID-19 funding pot:
- Emerging from lockdown and returning to work (.pdf, Aug 2020, courtesy Thackray Williams Solicitors)
- Bromley VCS Recovery Plan template (.pdf, Aug 2020)
- Bromley Covid-19 Outbreak Control Plan (.pdf, Aug 2020)
- (revised) CLB Covid-19 Return to Work guide (pdf. Sept 2020)
- For NCVO guidance for Coronavirus and your Organisation, click here
- To view our latest e-bulletins, including COVID-19 funding oportunities, click here
- Visit NACVA's Resource Hub for guidance and advice to support VCSE's through COVID-19 here
- Guidance from The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI) on how trustees can host and chair virtual meetings here.
- Q&A with Charity Digital on remote working here.
- GDPR guidance from Hope & May here.
- Update from Superhighways on what resources your organisation can use for remote working here.
Health and Wellbeing
- Bromley Well's advice service is open and here to support you. Phone 0300 330 9039 or email email@example.com. If you are already registered and are using a Bromley Well service you can get in touch via the usual routes provided by your Bromley Well service team.
- Easy workouts to keep fit and healthy during self-isolation here (NHS One You).
- Guidance from Mind on how to take care of your mental health and wellbeing during the current pandemic here.