Getting the COVID-19 vaccine means you can get back to doing all the things you’ve missed, as soon as possible.
Every adult in south east London can book their vaccine right away! If you’re over 18 and live in south east London, you can book your FREE vaccine appointment now by following this link.
For up to date information on the Covid-19 vaccination in Bromley, please visit www.selondonccg.nhs.uk. The website will provide you with a range of information including leaflets, the latest guidance and frequently asked questions.
- Follow this link for easy-read guides providing information on coronavirus (COVID-19) and vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination: British Sign Language resources here
- ‘Covid-19 vaccination: A guide to phase 2 of the programme’ here (.pdf) and available online here (Public Health England)
- South East London Integrated Care System (ICS) new Vaccine Facts website
- Members of Black and South Asian communities share in this NHS video their motivation to have vaccines, despite their initial concerns.
- Some of the UK’s black church leaders have come together to reassure their communities about the COVID-19 vaccination and its compatibility with their faith, in this new video made in partnership with the NHS.
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for employers here
- Newsshopper insert - COVID-19 Vaccinations in Bromley (February '21)
Vaccine confidence conversations resource for health and care professionals here
The ZOE COVID Symptom Study app is the world’s largest ongoing study of COVID-19, with over four and half million contributors. The app has played, and continues to play, a pivotal role in the fight against COVID-19, from identifying high risk areas and people, to generating scientific understanding of symptoms.
The app is delivered in collaboration with King’s Health Partners, an Academic Health Sciences Centre based in south east London.
We are encouraging people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, to log this in the app, and encourage others they know to do the same. This will help build a picture of the real-world impact of the vaccine rollout, its effects on reducing transmission and help the NHS continue to lead the world in COVID-19 research.
App users are asked to take one minute a day to report their health, including after receiving the vaccine, as this builds our understanding of this disease. The more we understand, the more we can help end the pandemic.
Warning: Beware of Covid vaccination scams