This funding round is now closed
Bromley Council are pleased to announce the opening of another round of the Innovation fund focusing specifically on innovation to deliver day opportunities. Social isolation can affect many elderly people and especially post Covid many residents need support with interesting and meaningful activities and opportunities to access their local community and help improve their health and wellbeing.
- Be an Associate Member of BTSE (Bromley Third Sector Enterprise). Membership is simple; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register to become a member
- Be based or operate in the London Borough of Bromley for the benefit of Bromley residents
- Support the most vulnerable members of Bromley’s communities.
To find out more about the funding and how to apply contact David Walker CEO at BTSE email@example.com or Maya Vadgama, Integrated Strategic Commissioner at Bromley Council firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.
- Read the flyer for more information
- Guidance document
- Hard copy application form (applications must be made online)
The Fund opens for applications on 20th June 2022 and closes at 5pm on 1st July 2022.