This application round is now closed
We are pleased to announce the opening of another round of the Innovation fund focusing on Innovation to deliver improved health and wellbeing outcomes including day activities.
Partners, already deliver a number of programmes and therefore we are seeking innovative, and creative new projects that have not been tried or tested previously in this borough. Premises to deliver activities can be available, and are located in Beckenham and Shortlands.
Are you a voluntary, community group or organisation who can help deliver these aims?
- Helping people to improve their health and wellbeing
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness
- Providing day opportunities for vulnerable adults and older people
- Day opportunities to support the role of carers
- Supporting young people (16+) as they transition into adulthood
- Promoting and supporting volunteering
The Innovation Fund is financed by Bromley Council and NHS S E London ICB, and we are looking for innovative, and creative new projects.
Please refer to the documents below for guidance on completing your application:
- Innovation Fund Process document (includes eligibility criteria, a hard copy of the application form and the assessment criteria)
Applications opened at 9am on Monday 29th January 2024 and will close at 11:59pm on Friday 16th February 2024.