Applications to this Round are now closed.
UPDATE (18.07.23) - We received much interest in the June bidding round; commissioners are reviewing all the bids received and will be contacting providers as soon as possible.
We are pleased to announce the opening of another round of the Innovation fund focusing on Innovation to deliver improved health and wellbeing outcomes including day activities.
Partners, already deliver a number of programmes and therefore we are seeking innovative, and creative new projects that have not been tried or tested previously in this borough. Premises to deliver activities can be available, and are located in Beckenham and Shortlands.
Are you a voluntary, community group or organisation who can help deliver these aims?
- Helping people to improve their health and wellbeing
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness
- Providing day opportunities for vulnerable adults and older people
- Day opportunities to support the role of carers
- Supporting young people (16+) as they transition into adulthood
- Promoting and supporting volunteering
The Innovation Fund is financed by Bromley Council and NHS S E London ICB, and we are looking for innovative, and creative new projects.
Please refer to the documents below for guidance on completing your application:
- Innovation Fund Process document (includes eligibility criteria, a hard copy of the application form and the assessment criteria)
Contact: Maya Vadgama, Integrated Strategic Commissioner, London Borough of Bromley, email@example.com for more information about the programme.
For advice and assistance on your application, you can also contact our Funding and Development Officer, Steve Smith, fdo@CommunityLinksBromley.org.uk.
Applications to this round are now open and will close at 23:59 on Sunday 9th July 2023.
All applications must be submitted online via the Community Links Bromley Award Force Platform. Click the button below to begin, or return to, your application.