Applications are now closed for this funding round
Bromley Council are pleased to announce the opening of another round of the Innovation fund focusing on innovation to deliver improved health and wellbeing outcomes including day activities.
Social isolation can affect many elderly people and as we continue to live with Covid, many residents need support with interesting and meaningful activities.
Partners, already deliver a number of programmes and therefore they are seeking innovative, and creative new projects that have not been tried or tested previously in this borough. Premises to deliver activities can be available, and are located in Beckenham and Shortlands.
Are you a voluntary, community group or organisation who can help deliver these aims?
- Helping people to improve their health and wellbeing
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness
- Providing day opportunities for vulnerable adults and older people
- Day opportunities to support the role of carers
- Supporting young people (16+) as they transition into adulthood
- Promoting and supporting volunteering
Applications to this Fund are now open and will close at 6pm on 16th December 2022.
Please refer to the documents below for guidance on completing your application:
- Innovation Fund Round 4 flyer (includes proposed timeline of bidding round)
- Innovation Fund Process document (includes eligibility criteria, a hard copy of the application form and the assessment criteria)
All applications must be submitted online via the Community Links Bromley Award Force Platform. Click the button below to start, or return to, your application.