BSAB training: Domestic Abuse and Coercive Control
Friday 26 February 2021
13:00 to 17:00
These live webinars will be delivered by Roz Davison from The Positive Parenting Company via MS Teams.
The first of these webinars takes place on Friday 26th February 2021, 13:00 to 17:00; the second will take place on Wednesday 17th March 2021, 09:00 to 13:00.
- To understand the difference between emotional and psychological abuse
- To understand the tactics that enforce control
- To understand how coercive control is used via children
- To understand the legalities around coercive control
For full content, view the flyer here.
A Domestic Violence lead from Bromley will be available on the sessions to assist with Q&A.
Please note there are 40 spaces available on each session.
- To book onto any of the live webinars mentioned above, all you need to do is go to the Evolve site (full details below). You will receive joining instructions as confirmation of your booking; these will explain step-by-step how to get on to the webinar.
- Just like the ME Learning portal for Safeguarding e-Learning, you will have to self-register to access the Evolve site.
Click here to view the user guide on How to Register.