This Fund is now closed for applications
The Innovation Fund is a funding programme (not a grants programme) financed by Bromley Council and NHS SE London CCG as a commitment to transformation, learning and progress. It forms part of the Bromley Well contract, supporting small and community-focused projects which benefit Bromley residents and meet local priorities.
The aim of the fund is to learn what works and to explore potentially more effective ways of improving access and support to local populations - creative or new solutions to improve service delivery, service user outcomes and to address gaps in services. This could be, for example, through:
- Providing alternative ways of working or tackling engrained challenges;
- Using innovation to improve access, quality or the speed of the service to that which is expected;
- Testing solutions to emerging problems such as an ageing population or long term health issues.
The Fund has been set up as part of the Bromley Well service, for all Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE) membership organisations, to facilitate innovation with the emphasis on achieving the Bromley Well outcomes of improving health and wellbeing, prevention and early intervention.
Other voluntary and community groups or organisations who can help to deliver these aims are eligible but must:
- Be based or operate in the London Borough of Bromley for the benefit of Bromley residents;
- Support the most vulnerable members of Bromley’s communities;
- Be an associate memberr of the BTSE partnership.
(If your organisation is not a BTSE Associate Member, please contact Sue Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07593 562 454 for further information about membership and how to join)
The available funds will be confirmed, taking into account the value of any current projects that are due to run into the forthcoming year. Applications of up to £50,000pa will be accepted.
- Read the guidance document here for further information
- To view the application form questions and criteria to be assessed, please click here
Application deadline: 23:59 on Monday 22nd November
We held an online briefing for this Fund on Thursday 4th November 2021. Please find resources from the briefing below: