As the Volunteer Centre for the London Borough of Bromley, Community Links Bromley provides support to volunteer-involving organisations and provides volunteering advice for residents.
- We can support you through offering volunteer management advice and promoting your organisation's volunteer roles via our online volunteer database.
- We deliver bitesize volunteer management workshops/training throughout the year
- We deliver volunteer management forums, where you will have the opportunity to network with other Volunteer Managers, share ideas and best practice.
- We host an annual volunteer awards ceremony to celebrate Bromley's volunteers.
- We will be hosting volunteer involvement fairs – this will be a combination of on-line and face to face. These fairs are a perfect way for organisations to meet potential volunteers.