Our Volunteering Advisers work closely with local groups looking for volunteers and can guide you through the process of identifying the most suitable role for you.
- Tuesdays - 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Wednesdays - 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm
(view available appointments below - scroll down to view slots)
Community Links Bromley offices, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH
To book an appointment:
Contact Fay Millen, Volunteer Development Manager
Phone: 0208 315 1930
What to expect from an appointment:
- Appointments last approximately 45 minutes
- You don't need to bring anything with you
- An account will be set up for you on our on-line volunteer recruitment platform
- You will be helped to identify roles that suit you
Preparing for your appointment:
You may find it useful to ask yourself a few questions before attending your appointment:
- Why do you want to volunteer?
- What do you want to gain from volunteering?
- What times and days can you commit to?
- What group of people do you like to help?